The Secret to Perfect Smoother and More Beautiful Skin
THINK OF IT AS PEELING AWAY OR REVERSING
THE SIGNS OF AGING
Those signs of aging unfortunately, become more prominent as you age – and you begin to experience fine lines, wrinkles and more as a result of lowered collagen. But, the good news is you can do something about it. Chemical peels work to address a wide range of skin issues.
A chemical peel is a skin resurfacing treatment that will improve collagen production and give you smoother, regenerated skin that results in a more youthful appearance.
The chemical solution of choice is applied to the skin which causes it to exfoliate (or peel off) the top layers – hence the name. Then the skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking.
• Treat Wrinkles, Skin Discoloration, Acne and Scars
• Can be Done Alone or in Combination With Other Cosmetic Procedures
• Quick Results
• 3 Types of Peels to Address Various Needs – Light, Medium and Deep
There are several types of chemical peels and your esthetician will help you determine which peel will work best for you.
POLISHED PEEL $100
Skin resurfacing with a chemical peel that helps exfoliate the top layers of skin and allow smoother, younger skin to emerge.
– Reduce discoloration Caused by Sun Damage
– Stimulate Collagen and Skin Cell Growth Resulting in Radiant Complextion
– Improve Skin’s Color, Clarity, Tone and Texture
RENEWAL PEEL $100
Perfect for maturing skin, moderate exfoliation, using TCA (trichloroacetic acid), this peel is perfect to smooth out fine lines, remove dead skin cell buildup and hydrate your skin, leaving it plump and healthy.
– Great for all skin types
– Targets dark spots
– Blemishes, post- acne scars
TOTAL WELLNESS PEEL (JESSNER’S PEEL) $75
The Jessner peel is typically a medium peel, which means it removes skin cells from the top layer of your skin, the epidermis, and the upper portion of the middle layer, the dermis.
– Can Be Customized to Suit Your Skin Type
– Good for Fair Skin
– Perfect for Treating a Range of Skin Conditions
RETIN-A PEEL (TOTAL WELLNESS PEEL + RETIN-A) $250
Using Retin-A can enhance the effects of a peel. Plus, retinoids promote collagen growth in the long term which will help to soften fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improve skin texture.
– Pore Size Reduction
– Promotes Collagen Growth
– Promote Blood Circulation and Rejuvenate Skin
Are you looking for the facial peels treatment?
Book Your Appointment Now!